Thursday, April 23, 2009

Introducing . . .

. . . the newest addition to the foster house! Renny is a Great Pyrenees / Golden Retriever mix, certain to break my heart when his adoption day arrives. He is a great dog. Renny is mellow, loving and totally housetrained. He has no problems with other dogs or cats and loves people of all sizes. And, he's quickly become my big shadow. He follows me everywhere and I always have a big head to pet when sitting at my desk. Renny loves to snuggle and will "jump" up on you for hugs, but despite his size, he does it so gently, you just can't help but hug him right back. I suspect it will not take long for Renny to find his forever home . . .

2 comments:

NikonSniper said...

great photos.
nikonsniper

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this dog! He licked my face all the way home from the vet and is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever met. I look forward to the day he gets his forever home.

Great photos!

Angie C