Friday, January 9, 2009

If You Have a Moment . . .

Please stop by Krazy Cat Lady's blog and read Kenya's story.

"They were debating if they had the foster resources to take care of her or if they should put her down. It's an honest question, a painful costly surgery on a stray with no history is a risk. They asked if I wanted to see her (of course I did) and immediately I knew what my answer was . . ."

Heartland's answer to Kenya was "yes," and she's beginning a new life, albeit on one less leg. That doesn't make her any less beautiful though! She's a very lucky girl too, with a doting foster mommy who visits her in the hospital and will soon be bringing her home!

1 comment:

Idontwantaf*ckingblog said...

What a sweet cat and kudos to you all for looking after her. I'll be sending a donation her way.