Monday, January 19, 2009

Ace Finds His Home

Today, a sixteen-year-old girl fell in love with my Acey-Boy and she and her Dad decided to bring him home! I have had Ace since I began fostering. Adult cats generally take longer to find homes for than dogs or kittens, so I've had Ace a few months. Ace is joining a house full of dogs; the perfect match for him because I've always said he thinks he is a dog. I am thrilled for Acey and a little sad for myself. It is going to take a while to get used to not having him run to the door to greet me and I'm going to miss his purrs and loving head-butts during cuddle time. But, I am SO glad he found a fantastic home -- and also a little relieved to be able to say I've completed my first cat adoption because I've had many come in and none go out until today!

Have a wonderful life, Loverboy. You deserve it!

No comments: