Saturday, November 29, 2008

The. Cutest. Photo. Ever.

I just don't have my creative juices flowing tonight. I attempted taking some photos of the fosters for the Heartland site. I thought a Christmas theme might be appropriate, since the cats will be ready for adoption soon. The photoshoot was a total bust; not a keeper in the batch.

I did, however, learn how to really, really irritate a foster kitty!
How to Irritate a Foster (or any) Kitty:
1. Strap a kitty-sized set of reindeer antlers on him
2. Coax him out from beneath the couch
3. Adjust said reindeer antlers
4. Coax him out from beneath the climber
5. Remove the reindeer antlers with one hand while holding jingle bells in the other
6. Coax him out from beneath the couch
7. Strap a Velcro jinglebell collar around his neck and pose him for a photo:

If Hallmark had a "Merry Friggin' Christmas, Jerk!" section, I'd be rich.

While I was busy deleting photos, I ran across some unedited shots of Kimber and Colt and found the cutest photo ever of Kimber's first bath. I so miss that puppy!

The. Cutest. Photo. Ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are awesome!